- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- As a key holder, candidate must have the ability to work alone, due to scheduling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills
GNC has been a leading source of health and wellness products for more than 70 years and sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science. Since its foundation in the 1930’s, GNC has prided itself on offering a challenging and rewarding work environment while delivering premium vitamins and other health supplements to our customers.
GNC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, which will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination and takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, protected veteran status or physical or mental disability. A notice describing these and other employment rights under federal law can be viewed online.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer